- Thu, 20:04: Between Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Gaza, I'm wondering if World War III is finally starting. #fb
- Thu, 23:24: Has officially been defeated by #WordPress site domain mapping w/ #cPanel and is giving up for the evening. Is there a tutorial for dummies?
- Fri, 10:59: @WPFixItFast @wpbeginner Where can I find the dummy's guide to getting a domain to point to a different blog via WPMU (WP 3.9.1) and cPanel?
- Fri, 11:01: @WPFixItFast @wpbeginner Want http://t.co/n8slakyXD4 to redirect to http://t.co/gcem4R5JRI. Try both of those - you'll see the problem.
- Fri, 11:02: @WPFixItFast @wpbeginner http://t.co/S8yB3gkj2Y DNS records are set up, Add-On Domain added, domain set up in WPMU...what'd I screw up?
From The Daily Post:
A mad scientist friend offers you a chip that would allow you to know what the people you’re talking to are thinking. The catch: you can’t turn it off. Do you accept the chip?
Being able to tell what others are thinking can come in handy, particularly when you do work like mine. Employee benefits isn’t the easiest thing to talk about. People are naturally reticent to discuss personal matters, and they often feel very out of depth. This means that they’re apt to keep silent when they don’t understand something, or when they’re afraid that they might say something that the employer could later use against them somehow.
( Read the rest of this entry »Collapse )
Original Post: http://sonria.org/blog/2014/daily-post-f